As overarching goal, WP 6 will be responsible to set up the Knowledge Transfer Platform within FunDivEUROPE. Specifically, the goals of this work package are the facilitation of stakeholder interactions throughout the project and the dissemination of knowledge. To achieve these goals WP 6 will:
• involve stakeholders to adress information needs of future forest management about productive functions and nature conservation within the frame of sustainable forest management (SFM), to guide the study design in the focus regions and to incorporate stakeholder needs in the development of the web-based knowledge transfer tool;
• to develop a web-based knowledge transfer tool;
• to synthesize key findings from other work packages for various dissemination purposes;
• to disseminate synthesized knowledge and findings from other WPs via an array of dissemination pathways including the web-based knowledge transfer tool;
• to organize and coordinate training activities in research and communication within the project frame.